Did you know that Miami has the second largest Real Estate industry in the southeastern United States? Making it the eighth largest in the entire country.
In just ten years, Miami Real Estate investment has experienced a cumulative appreciation of 23.7%, placing it among the top 30% of cities in the United States.
That’s about 2% growth each year.
In fact, Zillow predicts that there will be a 3.91% increase in Miami home values before the end of 2021. Which is great news for Real Estate investors. Additionally, in 2019 alone, property values increased by 7.73%, which was higher than nearly 83% of all cities and towns in the US alone.
Well, unlike most places, Miami Real Estate investing has a proven reputation for consistency. For the past 10 years, Miami Real Estate’s appreciation rate has consistently been above average. Additionally, Zillow.com reports that Miami property values have appreciated +4% over the past 5 years.
7 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Miami Real Estate:
- The ROI for property owners and investors is impressive.
- Renters form a large percentage of the population.
- Miami is very friendly with the owners.
- The tourism industry is booming.
- There is a strong labor market.
- Miami has beautiful white sand beaches.
- There is a strong international market.
If you are looking in Miami for your Real Estate investments, Jose Diaz can help you with everything you need about how, when and what is best for you to invest.